Oversized cutting and milling
Printed materials and boards can be formatted in any shape thanks to the new universal table Kongsberg XN 44 from ESKOM. Thanks to a broad variety of tools and tool heads, we can handle virtually any order and material. We can cut, mill and crease materials on both sides with maximum dimensions of 2270 x 3575 mm and thickness 80 mm.
Our series XN 44 includes a turret MulticutHP highperformance integrated cutter chilled with water for very hard materials and two other positions eg. For cutting knives, creasing tools etc.
We can process the following materials:
- paperboard folded
- paper board, machine paper board , packaging, white paper board, special and
- kapa boards
- acrylic (PMMA), polycarbonate (PCA)
- wood, wood veneer
- laminates pressed under great pressure (HPL)
- alucobond (sandwich material: ALPPAL)
- another name also Dibond
- durable (foamed) PVC (Forex, Sintra)
- fiber boards (MDF), medium density
- polyethylene (PE), polystyrene (PS)